For the 2022/23 winter season, the Mountain Village base area will move to a parking reservation system with elements of paid parking, free parking, and carpooling and transit incentives. Paid reservations will be implemented at the Main, First Time and Silver King lots. Our goal is to better manage the overall parking experience, help alleviate congestion at our Mountain Village base area and in adjacent neighborhoods, and give guests a variety of options to access the Mountain Village base area.
- Reservations will be required seven days a week until 1:00 pm, and will be available online. After 1:00 pm, all parking will be free and no reservations will be required.
- The fee for paid reservations will be $25 per vehicle per day, beginning December 12 through April 2.
- Early and late season parking reservations will be free, but reservations will still be required.
- Reservations will be free for cars with four or more occupants.
- Free parking will remain available at the Canyons Village base area, Park City High School (on weekends and holidays) and High Valley Transit Park-n-Ride locations.
- In partnership with the City, Park City Mountain will establish a new traffic circulation plan in the Mountain Village base area that will prioritize bus and transit access seven days a week.
- Park City Mountain will implement text message alerts to provide updates to text subscribers
- Visit Park City’s FAQ and MOUNTAIN VILLAGE PARKING sites for more information.